Contact Us

Please use the contacts listed below for assistance with new development, inquiries about water/sewer availability, capital projects engineering, and construction management and inspection.

Need help? View a list of frequently asked questions.

If you're inquiring about water or sewer availability to a parcel, please complete the Request for Service Availability Letter Form.

Sue Young
Engineering & Construction Administrative Assistant
(843) 727-6867
General department information.

Lydia Owens
New Development Manager
(843) 727-6869
New development assistance, including extension of water/sewer mains, fees, encroachment permits, and SCDHEC permitting.