- About Us
- Education & Outreach
- Bill Insert Program
Bill Insert Program
As a community service, we invite non-profits, tax-exempt organizations and public agencies to enclose bill inserts in our water bills at no cost. Participating entities are responsible for designing, printing, and delivering the inserts to us.
Bills are mailed to customers in Charleston, North Charleston, Hanahan, James Island, Ladson, Hollywood, Ravenel, and Meggett.
- Booked at least two months in advance.
- Wait list is typically more than one year.
- Scheduled by month; first-come, first-served.
- One insert per calendar year, per organization.
- Contact Tonya Collins / (843) 727-6846 to schedule.
- Once scheduled, we'll give you a deadline to provide:
- PDF of insert.
- Brief description of organization.
- Documentation of 501(c)3 status.
- Once scheduled, inserts must be approved by our Board of Commissioners.
- Inserts are placed on the Board agenda two months prior to the month scheduled for distribution.
- i.e. April Board agenda includes June bill inserts.
- Upon Board approval, we notify you to proceed with printing and provide a specific delivery date.
- 0.1 oz. max. weight
- 7.5” x 3.75” flat (no fold)
- 60 lb. uncoated stock. Glossy not allowed, as it jams machines.
- Qty: 80,000 - packed tight in boxes. No shrink wrap.
- 103 St. Philip Street, Charleston, SC, 29403
- Early deliveries, prior to agreed upon date, will be denied/turned away.
- Late delivery results in fewer inserts mailed as each day passes.
- Receiving/loading dock open weekdays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Enter parking lot from Vanderhorst St.