Please review the following criteria before submitting your request.
Scheduling is done on a first-come, first-served basis depending on availability. We may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Event must be held in Charleston Water System's service area.
- Must have an expected attendance of at least 500 people. The Wagon and buffaloes carry a large volume of water and are not suitable for small events.
- The event must be open to the public.
- Cups are not provided.
- Requests must be received at least two weeks prior to the event.
Water Wagon specs and requirements:
- Features eight bottle fillers, eight water fountains, and one dog bow..
- Dispenses chilled drinking water.
- Can be placed within 50 feet of a potable water source (hose bib).
- Some cups provded while supplies last.
- Will be provided for up to four hours.
Water Buffalo specs requirements:
- Large tank on wheels with multiple taps for filling cups or bottles.
- Holds 400 – 500 gallons of water.
- Delivered full of water (does not require a water source).
By checking the "I Agree" box below, you agree to the following Release of Liability:
I hereby RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Charleston Water System (the Commissioners of Public Works of the City of Charleston, SC), its officers, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by our organization while the assigned equipment is in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field